A key purpose of Rotary International is to provide humanitarian service and to advance goodwill and peace around the world.
Probably the greatest humanitarian service is to ensure that people have access to safe drinking water.
Not only does it protect peoples health, but the strong appreciation of the benefit by the recipients builds a reservoir of goodwill to our donors.
If your Rotary Club want to get involved in an international project now contact Disaster Aid Australia.
Why Disaster Aid
Some of the reasons to talk to us are:
- International Partners; We have strong links with Rotary and Non-Rotary organisations, that install our Skyhydrants at the lowest possible cost.
- Projects Ready To Go; We currently have a list of over 100 schools in Bhutan and the Philippines that need Safe Drinking Water.
- Proven Technology; The SkyHydrant removes 99.999% of all Bacteria in water sources.
- $5,000 will sponsor a SkyHydrant Installation; This delivers an International Project that make a real difference to a community of over 500, or over 1,000 children.
- Opportunities for an Ongoing Relationship; Our 'Safe Water for Every Child' installation can be the first step of a long-term relationship between your club and a school, or community, in a developing country.
To find out more about our Internationally recognised solution to sustainably treating contaminated water:
Look around this website: www.disasteraidinternational.com
If you want to support our award winning 'Safe Water for Every Child' project you can Donate Now